Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do I get the cheapest rate for Uhaul?

Q. I'm going to be moving this summer and want some tips for renting a truck. I know I should rent as early in advance as possible, but what days are the least expensive to rent? I only need one day and don't have that much stuff(2-br apartment), so how many hours should I reserve it for? Also is there any other way to save some money with this? Or is there a cheaper company that can move my stuff across town for me?

A. I've heard negative things about Uhauls service and trucks.

Check out Budget, or Pods or Pack Rats.

My fiance and I moved 8 miles away and used Pack Rat and had no issues and it was actually cheaper than Uhaul or Budget or Pods.

http://www.1800packrat.com


Can I rent a car in Strasbourg and return it in southwest France (perhaps Biarritz) without a huge penalty?
Q. We plan to start a journey across France in Strasbourg and eventually end in northern Spain two weeks later. I know that dropping a rental car off in another country can be very expensive, so I wondered if I could save a lot if I dropped a car off in the same country--just on the other side of the country.For that matter, any suggested tips for renting a car at a reasonable rate?Thanks!

A. There are national firms who own fleets of cars, and provided you pay for the mileage you can go anywhere you like within France. My parents were driven into by a young driver on the outskirts of Strasbourg and whilst they were only mildly injured their car was unusable. They hired a car and left it on the other side of France at a Channel port where the firm had one of their offices without having to pay any penalty.


Can I rent a car in Strasbourg and return it in southwest France (perhaps Biarritz) without a huge penalty?
Q. We plan to start a journey across France in Strasbourg and eventually end in northern Spain two weeks later. I know that dropping a rental car off in another country can be very expensive, so I wondered if I could save a lot if I dropped a car off in the same country--just on the other side of the country.

For that matter, any suggested tips for renting a car at a reasonable rate?

Thanks!

A. Well you are asking for too many things in single deal and that to that will benefit you only. All this you can confirm from the car rental company as they are the best known to their own policies and norms. You can try hiring cheap but good at http://carsrentalfrance.com/ . They offer all the facilities what you are looking for like traveling across the borders, no extra charges etc.

Hope it helps.


Tips on renting your first office space?
Q. I'm a web developer and am in need of a more professional atmosphere than my home office to actually get my work done.

What tips do you have for a person who is looking to rent his first office space? I'm not looking to spend over $600/mo and am in need of basically space and a decent internet connection. What should I look out for? What warnings do you have? What type of agreements do I have to live up to (regarding leases and such)?

I'm in the North Dallas area if that applies at all.

A. TIP #1 keep the first year lease to (6) six months... Yes, it will be expensive, but you need have an out plan... You can still run your business from home and a PO box...

Good luck...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment