Saturday, December 8, 2012

What is the best website to search for houses/apartments for RENT in San Diego?

Q. Please read the entire question before you post an answer. I hate it when people say stuff that I already know.

I am looking for houses or large apartments for rent.
I need a good website to search for this.
I am planning on moving to the San Diego area, preferably Pacific Beach.

A website that would let me search by neighborhood would be great!

Please don't give me a website that only lets me search for houses for sale.

A. www.craigslist.com


what does application pending mean if i am searching for a house to rent?
Q. I have applied for a house to rent and it now says "under application".
What does this mean and what is the process they are actually going through?

A. It means that there is currently an offer on the house. The owner must be running background checks and credit checks which may take time.

So you this means that the house isn't officially rented, but no one else can make an offer until the current offer gets accepted, withdrawn, or declined.

I would recommend the following, keep looking for a home, but if the one in question is one you like then keep your eye on it. You never know, it may become available soon.

Good Luck


Where is a good place to look for houses for rent on the net for Cape Coral?
Q. Trying to find a search engine for houses for annual rent in Cape Coral, FL.

A. Look in to Yahoo.com and click on Real Estate then type in the area and fill in your requirements and price range. lots and lots of places for rent .
Good Luck


Where can I find houses for rent in Colorado?
Q. I am searching for a house for rent in South Jefferson County, Colorado. I already know about craigslist.com and I was wondering if threre are any other sites I could search?

A. another good one is Realtor. com. They have properties for rent on there. Or contact a realtor. The owner of the property will pay their commision.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment