Friday, December 7, 2012

How long does it take to ship something from south korea and hong kong to San Diego CA?

Q. I bought two seperate hair extension sets on Ebay.
-one is coming from south korea
-the other is coming from Hong Kong
I live in san diego county and was wondering how long it would take for them to arrive at my house

A. If they were sent by courier service then 4 to 6 days,if by post then 2 to 3 weeks depending on how long the US Customs take to clear the parcel.


How long does it take for a CANADIAN CITIZEN,who is living abroad (SOUTH KOREA- resident) to regain residency?
Q. Hi, I'm an English teaching living abroad, in South Korea, where I have been for the past 3 years and am a resident of for the time being. I'm officially a non-resident of Canada at this time and I will move back home in 8 months, possibly.
How long will it take me, to regain residency? Will I get it back immediately? Do I have to wait to become a resident to purchase a house or a car? Or will I automatically regain residency, once I give up working and living in Korea and move back home? What defines a resident of Canada, if I am a citizen and will go back there to hopefully work and unfortunately pay taxes and so on? I'd appreciate any help! Cheers!

A. Besides becoming a resident of Canada, you also need to become a resident of a Canadian province or a territory. And to become a resident of a province, you need to stay in the province for 6 months.

As far as I know, you can purchase a home or a car any time you want. You don't need to be a resident for this. But to get provincial health insurance you need to stay in the province for 6 months. And if you don't have a driver's licence, then you may have to wait 6 months to get one.


how i can find the cheapest accommodation in south korea for a month?
Q. can i reant apartment or house there?it is cheaper?i am going to seoul,south korea next year on may or june.

A. There are hostels and backpacker type of lodging in Korea, this is relatively cheap. You can also check on-line for cheap hotel rates. But this will all depend on how long will you be staying in Korea.


How do i send a letter from Montana to South Korea?
Q. I want to snail mail my pen pal in South Korea but i have no idea how to. Her address is so long and complicated!!! I really need help!! Could someone maybe give me a picture example of what a letter from american getting sent to korea would look like or just help me with it because i am so confused. Thanks much!! :3

A. For your snail mail letter that weighs less than 1 ounce you would write her address like this:

Ms. Yi Hun Kyong [person's name]
467 ponji [house number]
Yaum-dong [subdivision or precinct of the city]
Ulsan-si [city name]
Kyongsangnamdo [province]
South Korea [country name: added for mailing from most foreign countries e.g. the United States]

and you would attach a stamp or postage equivalent to 98 cents. They sell 98 cent stamps at the post office, or you can attach three first class (44 cent) stamps. For every ounce the letter weighs over one ounce you will need an additional 98 cents worth of postage. You can write it in English though, that's fine.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment