Saturday, December 8, 2012

What is the cheapest you can rent a studio flat in Romania for a year?

Q. I'm on quite a low budget, looking to go to Romania for a year, work related, looking for prices of a modest studio flat.

A. In large cities a very, very modest single room flat is 150 -175 Euros per month. In smaller cities (but only in those outside tourist areas) it's somewhat cheaper .


Do you have any ideas for furnishing a very small studio flat?
Q. I'm renting a small rectangular studio flat next month. It has a seperate bathroom and kitchen, but I need to figure out how to furnish it with a bed, wardrope, sofa and possibaly some storage unit.

Pictures would be fantastic!!

A. Use upholstered furniture that has small, narrow arms or no arms at all. The couch should be a sleeper sofa so you have an extra bed. Your end tables and coffee table should have drawers or other storage. Have an ottoman that is a storage cube. Use lamps on the end tables; have a floor lamp also. Have a flat screen TV, with storage in a unit under it where you'll place component pieces, as well as DVDs. Put a storage bench or chest at the foot of your bed. Each piece of furniture you buy should have storage in it.


How much on average does it cost to buy/rent a studio flat?
Q. Ok so its always been my dream to live in a studio flat/flat. I was wondering how much rent is usually on one of these. I've been told its reasonable.
I want to rent one in Edinburgh, Scotland

A. depends on the city usually..


What's it like living in a very small studio flat?
Q. What's it like living in a very small studio flat?
What's it like living in a studio flat?
I am about to move into a very small studio flat in Glasgow. I am 21 years old .Is it scary living somewhere so small?Is it nice and cosy or cramped.Do you get cabin fever? Is it possible to live for a reasonable length of time with zero storage space?Can i be content there?I hope you are able to help me. Thank you.

A. Depends how much time you spend in it really. I lived in a studio for a while, I found it fine, nice and cosy. Convenient even, having everything you need in one place. And there was storage space under the bed, which was handy.

If you spend 24 hours a day there it'll probably drive you mad, but I'd feel that way if it was a mansion.

You'll be fine. And remember, you don't HAVE to stay there if you don't want, there's always a way out, even if it means forfeiting your deposit.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment