Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's a good website to look for houses to rent?

Q. I've found a few websites, but none of them actually have houses to rent. The description says you can search for house to rent, but when you get to the site it's all apartments. I need a house to rent, not an apartment!! If you know any good sites that actually has houses to rent, please let me know. Thanks!!

A. http://www.craigslist.org


What is the most recommended sites for searchin apartments/houses for rent within the Metro Vancouver, Canada?
Q. What is the most recommended sites for searching apartments/houses for rent within the Metro Vancouver, Canada? My mom and my brother are soon coming to Canada to finally join my father in Vancouver, BC after almost 3 years of being away from each other. Thanks guys!

A. http://www.househunting.ca/


How to find houses for rent online?
Q. Hi :-)

Does anyone know how to search for houses for rent online without having to pay fees? I found a few sites but to get the number or address of the house for rent it says to pay a fee. My husband and me are looking for a house for rent in Livermore CA cause it is cheaper there than other areas around here. Thanks so much for any info!!

A. try kijiji.com we found tenants for our house there


What is a good website to search for a house to rent?
Q. I'm looking for a house to rent in Atlanta, GA.
What is a good website to use?
Most websites I use only has apartments, townhouses and condos, and no real houses.

A. Hello - here's a website that lists house rentals in and around Atlanta, Georgia: http://www.mynewplace.com/search?back=S&q=atlanta%2C+ga&minrent=-1&maxrent=-1&ptype=h&minbed=2&minbath=1&pet=0&CID=AFL-chp-serp-city-y

There are some condos mixed in but it's mostly houses for rent. You can use the map on the right side to find homes in a particular area, and you can contact the landlords through that website.

Hope this helps...good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment