Saturday, December 8, 2012

How best to advertise my new Italian holiday home website?

Q. I am based in the UK and am providing a holiday home service which allows people primarily in the UK and the rest of the world to rent properties in Italy for short periods (holiday rentals)

The website is ready, I would greatly appreciate any launch ideas besides Google Adwords. 500GBP budget.

A. The most effective way to get free targeted visitors to your domain name is by writing and submitting articles. You can write short articles on the topic related to the product that you promote. At the end of the article, you include your author bio and your domain name link.

You will then submit your articles to http://www.cybershimla.com and allow them to publish your articles as long as your link is included. Your articles will get published in many places on the Internet, and will be advertising your website link at no cost to you whatsoever. People will read your articles, like what you have to say and click on your domain name link and visit your site.


Are there any legal restrictions for renting a room in the US to a citizen from the UK & other countries?
Q. I have had several responses for a room rental in my home in North Carolina for citizens from other countries who want to come to the US & are doing different kinds of humanitarian & research work projects. Some are planning to bring their car. What guidelines & laws should I be aware of?

A. You can rent to anyone, there are a few towns that tried to pass laws making it illegal to rent to illegals but they were shot down by the US Supreme court so there are no laws as to who you can rent to that will hold up in a court of law,but you do have to follow regular zoning laws


Home remedy for removal of cat urine smell?
Q. Need some help here. Tenant moved out of rental unit but left behind an apartment smelling of cat urine. Have tried a mixture of listerine and vinegar but didn,t help. Trying to avoid a costly way so if theres another way before the costly way please help. Thanks in advance.

A. I agree with Urbantigers 79. Mix a solution of 10% biological (enzymatic) washing powder with warm water for cleaning, rinse thoroughly with cold water, blot dry, then spray with surgical spirit and work this in with a nail brush.

Another suggestion is one tablespoon of Napisan and one tablespoon of biological washing powder to one pint of water. Test this method on a hidden area first, as it may not be colourfast on more delicate carpet or fabric.

The link below has lots of information about the most effective methods of cleaning cat urine from all types of flooring.

http://www.celiahaddon.co.uk/pet%20problems/cats/frameset.html


Could a flat be advertized for rent and for sale at the same time in the UK?
Q. I found an add for a great flat at a good price on the website of an agent in London. I visited the flat and liked it so I went to the agent's office and picked up the paperwork to fill up. I paid the holding deposit. I am now supposed to send all the application documents by August 11th (the date I am scheduled to move in).

When I returned home, I found on the internet an add on the website of another agent for exactly the same flat (same address, ground floor, I compared the pictures and it's identical) only this time it is for sale.

How do you explain this? Is this a scam? Does that mean that I will move in and a couple of months later they can ask me to move out if the flat has been sold? Should I even apply for the flat at all? I'm confused and frustrated. Please help me.

A. Yes, if it is rental property. It would just mean that the current landlord doesnt want to be responsible for it anymore and would like someone else to buy it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment