Saturday, December 8, 2012

how get an online audition fron South Korean Entertainment?

Q. I want to be a singer in South Korea but i don't know which house production (entertainment) is the good one. And how to get an online audition because now I'm living far from South Korean? What is the good solution for me?

A. okay well i have the same problem as you. (:

these are some agencies i know of SM, YG, JYP, DSP, CUBE, etc. through e-mail auditions and/or sending them your tape auditions.

but i advise you not to do sm. they're really fake and not liked.

i live far away from korea as well, but there are agencies in state.

try to learn how to dance and play as many instruments as possible,
such as guitar, drums, piano, and that stuff.

SM has weekly auditions in L.A

for JYP they have an agency in New York but you could send in or email your auditions

for DSP you can email or send in, but i think that flying tto Korea and auditioning would
be a better and smarter move. well they would appriciate it more and you would have
more of a chance.


i hope that helps (:
and questions or comments message me


Do the majority of South Koreans sleep on beds or floor mats?
Q. South Koreans who live in the city? I guess they could sleep where ever they want, but do most stay on mats or beds?

A. It all boils down to how old fashioned a person/household is...
I used to live in Seoul and my grandfather stayed at house when I was little. Me and my parents had a beds but he preferred to sleep on floor (no mats, just blankets). I also slept on the floor since I was a baby and then my parents bought me a bed when I was in about 2nd grade.
My maternal grandparents who lived out in Kangwon-do did not have any beds in their houses. So when we went over to Kangwon-do for vacation, everyone would be sleeping on the floors.

So once again... It's how old fashioned a person/household is...


How much will it cost me to live in south korea?
Q. HI both my parents are South Korean and i was born in Australia. I was wonder how much will it cost me to live in Korea, if i am going to live with my grandparents down there. How much will i need a day?

They are most likely going to feed me. But i want to go clubbing and go buy alot of shit there how much will be good?

A. You are asking quite silly question. Because all of living cost will be dependent on what you want to do. If you went clubbing everyday and bought a lot of things, it would be, of course, quite coslty.

Acutually, I am a Korean studying in Sydney, so I can compare Aus's living cost with Korean with accuracy. If you went to Seoul, most of things would be slightly inexpensive as long as you go to mega mart like coles and woolworth.

If you go to a pub called hof in Korea, you can get a 500cc glass of beer by 3 aud. Furthermore, a dish in restaurant will cost just 5 aud dependent on where you want to eat in. Like I said, service involved things are much cheaper than Sydney's. Howevevr, housing cost will be quite expensive in Seoul even more than Sydney's, but you will live with your grandpa, so it's not gonna be a problem.

As someone said, if you want to go clubbing, you will need at least 100,000 won, which is approximately 120 aud. By the way, welcome to Korea and enjoy Korea.

One more thing, if you are thinking of driving a car in Korea, I rather recommend use of public transportation which is the best of best in the world. And the traffic jam in Korea is terrible, Sydney's may not beat its congestion. More importantly, gasoline cost in Korea is apprx. 2.20 aud a liter.


What is this political cartoon trying to say?
Q. There is a heading on top saying "All is quiet outside..."

Then there is a house with two floors. On the top floor has the North Korean flag and inside there is someone conducting many chemical experiments and biological experiments.

On the bottom floor has the South Korean flag and inside there are people sleeping soundly...

And then there are people outside labeled "IAEA" (international atomic energy agency) of the house running around panicking, yelling "EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!"

A. North Korea wants to attack South Korea





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment