Friday, December 7, 2012

Painters - How much do you charge for a room?

Q. I'm a student painter, and sometimes we have trouble estimating the right price.

How much do you guys charge for a average medium-sized room? Lets assume that this room is big enough to use up 80%-100% of a gallon. This includes 2 coats on walls, one coat on baseboard, and no ceilings.

A. 350 is a fair price if they buy the paint.


Is the least resrictive environment always a regular class room?
Q. i am in an Intro to teaching class for exceptional students and i was curious to know if the least restrictive environment was always a regular class room? let me know im a little confused....

A. nbo--it depends on teh child--

if taht was always teh LRE there woul dnot be any segrageted clsses/schools at all

it it teh top level of LRE


What can I do to make my room more "soundproof"?
Q. I live with my pops (g-paw) and I have my 360 and my tv hooked to my stereo and sometimes it can get pretty loud outside the room even though its not all that loud in the room. What can I do to make my room let out less sound so i dont bother my pops?

A. Use headphones.

Or spend thousands installing acoustic insulation.


Is a Boxer really a good dog for a 9 year old girl?
Q. We are considering a Boxer now, and I've done tons of research on them. I hear they are excellent with both kids and other animals. Is that true? I am looking for some personal experiences here. I have a 2 year old and 8 year old daughter. My daughter wants to begin 4H- we have a medium sized yard so I think that there will be plenty of room let him or her romp around, run, and play.

A. Hi,I agree with what the other person said about the dog gets stressed, but that goes for any breed !
A boxer is a nice choice of breed, they are very good dogs.
ANY dog can either be a good or bad dog it really just depends on the owner if you respect him and treat him right you wil have a nice pet !
You seem like you done your research well and also are prepared for backyard, etc.
It's not gonna be good enough to just put him out in the yard though you have to walk him too, I'm sure you know that already, lol
But what I'm trying to tell is that somebody ones said to me that you should get the size of dog you will be able to handle.
I understand that the dog is going to be a familly dog but mostly for your daughter.
You can train the dog well at obiedience classes like in Petco or petsmart for example, but he is still an animal and if your daughter goes out to walk him... (Boxers are strong and large dogs) and he pulls your daughter might not have a chance to hold him.(sees a cat, etc.)
That's what I meant with "GET THE SIZE DOG YOU CAN HANDLE"
But if you'll be around I'm sure he will be fine.

They might have a few Boxers at your local shelter you can adopt wich is nice, cause there are to many dogs out there looking for a good home !!!!!
But since your one daughter is still very young you might wanna go with a puppy from a good breeder, not a store cause most dogs there come from puppy mills and nobody should in my opinuim support that !
Many dogs in Shelters are older and that means they've got history you wont know about !
But just try it out, before you adopt him you can go to the shelter and take him out to play with him a few times.
The advantage of that is that they might be trained already and housebroken where compare to a puppy you will need to do all that.
Dogs do take a lot of your time, but in the end its all worth it :)
I hope this helped and have fun with your new familly member.
Ps make sure you have all the supplies you'll need before he or she arrives !





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment