Friday, December 7, 2012

What is the estimated cost for renting a business space in Washington?

Q. I'm writing a mock business plan for a class I'm taking and all of the online research I've done has just been asking me to sign up to request price info. Can anyone give me an estimated price?

A. $700 to $1500 really depends on the area.


If I want to put up an ads in Brunei, how should I go about and who should I contact?
Q. I am running an apartment renting business in api-api centre, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

A. You can post ad in the web at:

www.brudirect.com
www.onebrunei.com

Its all free. You can also get the local contact number for the papers in the brudirect address.

Cheers.


how should i manage my home renting business?
Q. i recently bought more than a few apartments witch are already being rented by people. i want to make sure they pay and stuff and i don't know how i should manage it.

A. Get a good lawyer. You will absolutely run into people that don't mind stiffing you.

Even if you win the judgment, good luck getting the money out of them. A lot
people still don't pay you.

Sometimes you will have to go Mafia style on people, if you know what I mean. GL


can someone live for their whole life from renting business properties making 10000 euros per month?
Q. can someone live for their whole life from renting business properties making 10000 euros per month (in spain)? a bit of stupid question

A. absolutely!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment