Saturday, December 8, 2012

Looking for a studio apartment in singapore on Rent ?

Q. I am looking for a studio apartment in singapore on Rent ?
How much rent should i pay for it ? Is there any website where
i can search for studio apartments in singapore online ?

A. check this website, www.sg-house.com


looking for a place to stay in singapore?
Q. im here in the philippines and my friends and i are planning to look for a job in singapore. I would like to know how we can look / pay for houses for rent in singapore while we are still here. We do not have any friends or relatives living / working there.

A. You have to apply for a work permit. Houses for rent are everywhere; but the rates differ from place to place.


What is the best way to search for a unfurnished house in Singapore for rent other than going thru an agent ??
Q. Looking for a unfurnished accomodation for rent in Singapore. Agents demand a months rent as advance which i dont want to spare. Any suggestions...?

A. try online or CATS classifieds


singapore living cost for family of three?
Q. hi, i am planning to relocate to singapore from india in september. my family consist of me, my wife and small baby boy. my job place is
180 Cecil Street #14-01 Bangkok Bank Building Singapore 069546. kindly suggest me best near place to stay house rent, travelling, food all the exp for living. and what should be minimum salary to live good life.

A. Check old answers there are hundreds of reply from there





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment