Monday, December 10, 2012

What are the great neighborhoods to live in Toronto?

Q. I'm planning to move to Toronto at the end of this year or next and I would like some advice about which neighborhoods are nice to live.

I would like to share/roommate, paying around 550$ - 750$. Also, I would like to live in a neighborhood with people in their 20-30.

What do you suggest? Also, is there any website that can help me search for rent/roommate/etc.?

Thanks!

A. check this website out:

http://www.torontoneighbourhoods.net/search/search.html

Toronto is often called a city of neighborhoods. Each one is different with its own unique character. If you are looking for a younger and hipper neighborhood, try King West, Queen West, Yonge / Eglinton. Many people I know (in their 20's) love Yonge / Davisville.

In these, you may be able to find accomodation for that price. Otherwise, for that price you may have to live in a neighborhood more off the beaten track.

Good luck,


What are some good websites to search houses for rent in Orange County, California?
Q. What are some good websites to search houses for rent in Orange County, California? (other than Craigslist and the OC Register)?

A. A site that is similiar to craigslist is http://blurbpage.com

You can search homes in Orange County if you want.


What's the best UK website for searching apartments to rent?
Q. What's the best UK website for searching apartments to rent? What's a good price for a normal small bachelor?

A. I'd recommend
www.gumtree.com
www.loot.com
loads of ads for flats to rent, flat shares etc in all sort of price brackets


Searching for a vacation rental unit with lake view and high privacy in NJ this summer?
Q. I am searching to rent a unit to take my family to this summer.
I need to know some place or some search key work
Lake view
family of 3
bathroom
AC
light
privacy
safe.

A. http://www.homeaway.com/vacation try this sight !!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment