Sunday, December 9, 2012

what is rehab real estate business? and how many types of real estate business exists?

Q. I want to open a real estate business in USA?I need someone experienced in this field to give me advice.

A. rehab property is usually old rentals or older homes that need a little t.l.c. if you want to get into real estate for yourself then i suggest you contact reii. (real estate investment institute) it is a mentoring program that is helping me tremendously with all the many aspects of investing on my own and managing my own bussiness. there is so much more to the program than i could ever cover here. i'm sure they would be glad to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. they answered plenty of mine before i entered reii. (if you are serious.)
www.reii.com click on free 30 minutes w/ pro and watch the cnn video clip it might help as well.
also you can try to find a rig meeting (real estate investment group) for your city, it's a great place to network and meet others who are accomplishing what you are wanting to do. rig meetings here are $14 per meeting and they're worth every dime!!!


I am a Canadian and would like to work in the USA, where do I start?
Q. I would like to eventually live in the USA working in the Real-Estate industry. I am not sure where to start or what kinds of visa's/green card I need to successfully make the transition.
What should I expect in regards to cost of visa's, paperwork etc...?
What kind of time frame should I anticipate?
Or should I just start looking for a wife south of the border?! Just kidding.
Any suggestions or experiences would sure help.
Thanks.

A. your joke is probably your only way .....

Realtor we definitely don't need ...
they are closing down every week


How foreign can invest in USA real estate?
Q. I'm not from USA,I would like to invest real estate but I heard that just resident and american citizen can buy properties.Thereby what can I do? are there laws to foreign investors in real estate? also buy land and build deparment buidlings

A. You can buy investment properties in the USA with a loan even if you are not a citizen or have a green card. To get a loan, you will have to show the income from your home country to support the payments, and you will need at least a 30% down payment - but don't give up.

Buying is the easy part. It is selling later that may be an issue. When a foreign national sells a property in the USA, 30% (I think that's the number) of the sales price must be held by the title company to insure any taxes (capital gains) are paid to the IRS.


Can my landlord hire a real estate agent to show the condo I rent in GA?
Q. I'm at the end of a 1 year lease and I live in GA, USA. My landlord wants to show the condo for sale while I'm living here, but he won't be the one showing the apartment--a real estate agent will be showing the condo. In Georgia he does not need to give notice that he is entering the condo, but does that transfer to a real estate agent as well?

A. Check out state law, LL/tenant, notice and entry.
That's ODD if GA doesn't require notice. The majority of states require advance notice to tenant, not permission of tenant.
A real estate agent is an agent of the owner or LL, and LL may generally transfer to that agent their same rights. But sometimes there are limitations.
Do you have a current lease now? READ it, as it may require advance notice even if GA does not.
If you are renewing lease, get some protections for yourself in new lease, requiring 24 hours notice, agent must be bonded, etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment